วันจันทร์ที่ 24 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Burlesque 2010

            After spending time eating and sleeping without thinking of seeing movies at the theatre, finally I have reached the auspicious time to go there.  And it is so worth for BURLESQUE.
       




Burlesque is the story about a woman, Ali Rose, who left her home town in order to catch her dream.  Going straight to LA to pursue her dream of singing, she finds that it is not easy as she thinks.  She has to find a job, and she still is a waitress again.  However, it changes that Burlesque, a modern stripped bar, is her work place. 



 

  Burlesque becomes to be her dream after seeing the shows there.  Dance, lust and love happen in burlesque.  What happen in burlesque and what is going on with Ali, I think watching it in the theatre will show the whole story the best.  


  This movie surprised me a lot, and it has changed my attitude toward Christina Aguilera.  At first, I think it will be like Britney spear’s movies that always disappoint me.  However, Christina makes me impress with her beautiful voice.  I do not know that it is because I love to see old movies (EX. Grease, dirty dancing, etc.) or not. So, I love this movie that has the scent of old movie in its songs such as “A Guy What Takes His Time”.  It is like I have a change to go to Broadway (the same feeling when I saw CHICAGO).   


 

 


And the another best thing that happen in this movie is that Jack, the handsome man who play as a man of Ali which I dream of him to be my man. I can not take my eyes off him. God, he is so hotttttt. Ok, you have to see yourself.
 
 

    1 ความคิดเห็น: